Tuesday, April 14, 2009

jonas tix

hey its late but i have my friend over... payton. i havent talked about her..but well yeah shes my friend. so i know i havent posted anything in a while.. oh!! guess what!!! i might be getting jonas brothers tix for new orleans on Joe's B-Day!!(august 15)!!:)- im so happy!! well... we were looking for tix for someone my sister wanted to see so then i saw jonas brothers for new orleans and started crying! really!!! i really hope we can get some!! they cost about $300 for 1 ticket! yeah.. soo .. oh and dont make fun of me cuz i cried!! i love them!!!!!!!!!!!!<3<3










2 comments:

  1. LUCKYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too! i might get tix! for 300 too! i hope i get them.. i dont know who to take though

    ReplyDelete